Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Ben Franklin's favorite bird

(Sorry for the brief post but rushing to get shit done before tomorrow)

It's time to consider the main course - Turkey.  I am reminded of the Oscar Wilde quote: After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one's own relations.  Since Mr. Teeny can't be your sou-chef tomorrow, I've posted a few notes on cooking the bird in question:


Turkey w/ Stuffing
Homemade Cranberry Sauce


Here are a couple more Thanksgiving themes episodes to watch while your thinking about what you've gotten yourself into

Mad About You - The Thanksgiving Show



WKRP in Cincinnati - Turkeys Away



I'll leave you today with a thoughtful quote from Jon Stewart: I celebrated Thanksgiving the old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.


And so it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment