Saturday, December 12, 2015

In a holiday character face-off, Judah Macabee could kick Frosty's butt


Open a window someone , it's the seventh night of Hanukkah.



That oil is a tad rancid

If you can stand it, more Hanukkah songs

Light One Candle  Peter, Paul, & Mary -




Applesauce Vs. Sour Cream  The LeeVees -




Hanukkah (Favorite Time Of The YearToo $hort -




Those Were The Nights (of Chanukah)  The Yeshiva Boys Choir -




Give the Jew Girl Toys  Sarah Silverman -



Maybe I've miscounted, it is the seventh night?


Our second holiday special is in remembrance of The Chairman of the Board.

Whatever else has been said about me personally is unimportant. When I sing, I believe. I'm honest.


Winter Wonderland -




Santa Claus Is Coming to Town -




O, Little Town Of Bethlehem -




Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas -




It Came Upon A Midnight Clear -



There are things about organized religion which I resent. Christ is revered as the Prince of Peace, but more blood has been shed in his name than any other figure in history. You show me one step forward in the name of religion, and I'll show you a hundred retrogressions…I'm for decency - period. I'm for anything and everything that bodes love and consideration for my fellow man. But when lip service to some mysterious deity permits bestiality on Wednesday and absolution on Sunday - count me out.


Christmas with The Martins and The Sinatras -





And so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment