Friday, November 25, 2011

The Fourth Annual Christmas Spectacular

The holidays are upon us and we here at Dr. Caligari's love to celebrate like it nobody's business. So over the next several weeks check back here to see what we're listening to or thinking about - Today's kick-off - really bad Christmas music (we'll have a few versions of this entry.)

You've been shopping at the Department Stores today, you you're in a grouchy mood. Here's some music to extend the feeling.


Back Door Santa
I like the Black Crows, so I not complain about them. But really, listen to the song -



It's exactly what you think it's about and nothing says Christmas like thinking about Santa bringing joy to young woman in only the way a 'Back Door' Santa can.


Merry Christmas with Love
I will try very hard to keep this promise



I will only play anything associated with Clay Aikens one other time this holiday. The from the Geneva Convention have already called. As a matter of fact, I suggest you put your head phone on and listen to NIN Closer several times until the feeling goes away.



Star Wars Christmas
I'm almost sorry that we are showing this



it's just so wrong.


Christmas Shoes
You knew it was coming, what would Christmas be with out the song about the strange child's need to buy his dying mother a pair of shoes.



I need a drink after watching that one


Christmastime
The song itself is wallpapery at best but just watch the video



Remind you kids not to hang around the Corgan boy's house. I hear he buffs his head with the ear wax of his murder victims.


Mistletoe and Wine
What is it with Rock stars looking through the window at kids - Cliff Richards you should know better.



Now will you all be quiet, the kid in that cabin has to go to bed.


I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Poor Amy, if only she had seen this horrible scene



perhaps she wouldn't have drunk herself to death.


Please Daddy Don't Get Drunk This Christmas
Another C & W classic. I can't believe this hasn't been options for a Hallmark special.



And now smartypant, it's not the theme song at my house.


Have A Cheeky Christmas
At first I thought this was a very silly Euro Trash Christmas video but then I understood -



It's merely surveillance video from The Silvio Berlusconi Bunga Bunga country shack


Merry Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment